If you are having to enter your credentials in twice to access VMware View, when you have single sign-on enabled in your environment, then read below for some helpful troubleshooting tips:
1. Double check that VMware View Agent installation and config is correct. As the installation progresses, select “Log In As Current User”.
2. Verify that disclaimers and login banners are not in use when PCoIP is in use as the display protocol. (LINK)
3. Confirm that userinit is configured to pass login credentials successfully. (LINK)
4. Ensuring proper chaining with GINA is processing successfully. (LINK)
5. Double check Microsoft Group Policy to confirm that no GPOs are conflicting. (LINK)
6. Confirm that “Interactive Logon: Do Not Require CTRL+ALT+DELETE” Group Policy is disabled. (LINK)