Intelligent, scalable, cost-effective virtual infrastructures for enterprise class requirements in data center computing, storage, networking, and data protection.
- VCE Vblock Infrastructure Packages
- EMC Storage, Backup, Replication & Recovery
- Cisco Unified Computing and Network Infrastructure
- VMware Virtualization and Your Cloud Computing
- eGroup’s eCloud Hosted Infrastructure
- Systems Consultation & Engineering Services
- Product Procurement & Logistics
Public cloud? Private cloud? No, your cloud!
In a business world where the fast eat the slow, and where IT is central to every decision, IT responsiveness and agility are what ultimately provide a competitive edge. Yet many organizations aren’t quick enough on the uptake because their IT infrastructures are too cumbersome to manage and too complex to easily adapt.
Cloud computing provides a vastly more efficient, flexible, and cost-effective way for IT to meet escalating business needs: IT as a service. eGroup offers you an evolutionary and practical path to this new model, with solutions that harness the power of the cloud while ensuring security and preserving the value of your existing technology investments.
eGroup’s custom-assembled Cloud Infrastructure Platforms are optimized for a wide range of virtualized and traditional solution deployments. eGroup platforms integrate best-of-breed technology from industry leaders Cisco, EMC, and VMware, backed by eGroup’s seamless best-in-class support. Our modular designs are highly scalable to meet growth needs, provide investment protection, and lower total cost of ownership.
Cloud computing is well understood as a profound shift in the IT model, evolving over time and having long-lasting implications for how IT builds applications, runs and delivers those applications, and how end users consume applications across an ever-expanding range of devices. Cloud has the potential to change everything about IT, allowing enterprise IT to create a competitive advantage by intelligently and dynamically anticipating and responding to business needs.
eGroup approaches cloud computing as a model that must be flexible and adaptive to the specific needs of each customer. Each individual business will approach cloud computing with unique goals, assets, timelines and budgets. Our message to customers is clear: it’s not about moving your business to somebody else’s cloud. It’s about moving your business forward with your cloud.
At eGroup, we believe that your cloud needs to be:
- Designed for the specific needs of each enterprise—not a “one-loud-fits-all” approach like most cloud offerings
- Uniquely aligned to each enterprise’s business and its approach to IT
- Able to leverage the investment in existing IT resources
- Flexible enough to securely use both on and off-premise resources
- An incremental, not wholesale, change
Key use cases:
- Solutions for running critical business applications with higher reliability, at lower cost
- Solutions to help bring enterprise capabilities to cloud computing—security, quality of service, portability and choice
- Zero-touch infrastructure management to dramatically reduce operational cost and increase reliability