Account Executive– Eastern NCJoin the eGroup Family
eGroup, a technology solutions provider with a proven history of delivering speed and certainty in digital transformation, is looking for a skilled and motivated sales professional to lead and expand eGroup’s existing presence in our growing Eastern North Carolina market.
This is the perfect opportunity for the motivated sales professional (or growth-oriented technical seller) interested in utilizing their skills in leadership and client relationship development to take over and expand the success of a fast-growing territory with an existing run-rate of business.
As an eGroup Account Executive, you will be the face of eGroup in the Eastern NC market – positioning client success through a digital transformation portfolio that includes the most in-demand professional and managed services.
You will be directly supported in this role by an award-winning and talented team of marketing professionals, sales engineers, sales operation specialists, and project managers. Our world-class professional and managed services experts that execute at the highest levels of measured client satisfaction will ensure your success – and give you complete peace of mind in the quality and value of what you’re presenting to your clients.
To succeed in this role, you must be motivated and creative in identifying client opportunities, fulfilled by providing exceptional customer service, and enthusiastic about building direct client and manufacturer relationships that deliver client success.
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional who wants to “do more” while continuing to grow in a field that allows them to measure their own success through the highest levels of financial recognition, client satisfaction, and impact delivered.
We are looking for new sales team members who want to “learn and build the future” by leveraging their past sales experiences to help our clients. This position will be responsible for:
- Growing the eGroup Eastern NC market by acquiring new clients and helping existing clients continue to improve and modernize
- Identifying, developing, and growing client and technology partner relationships around eGroup’s portfolio of digital transformation solutions
- Delivering client success by positioning and winning with eGroup’s portfolio of digital transformation solutions, professional services, and managed services
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft 365
Desired Attributes, Qualifications, and Experience:
- High-energy, fun-loving, fearless person that works well in a team and loves to be recognized for great work!
- Someone who likes to move fast and make IT happen!
- Committed life-long learner and producer of communication and professional skills – writing, organization, task prioritization, and customer service
- Ability to listen, identify, develop, and propose solutions that address client challenges
- Ability to develop meaningful, value-oriented business relationships with clients while working alongside the eGroup team and technology partners
- Ability to communicate the business value from technical solutions through effective verbal and written presentation skills
- Self-motivated and flexible to work with little to no supervision in a remote workforce that uses very effective virtual collaboration tools
- Determined work attitude that prioritizes productivity above busyness
- Driven by continuous improvement – for yourself – and for our clients!
If you believe you are our next high-performance sales professional interested in leading eGroup’s expansion into the Eastern North Carolina market, we want to hear from you!
Take our survey and you will be contacted by our CEO with next steps within 72 hours!