Account Executive– Mid-AtlanticJoin the eGroup Family
eGroup, a technology solutions provider with a 20-year proven history of delivering speed and certainty in digital transformation, is looking for a skilled and motivated Account Executive to grow eGroup’s existing presence in the growing Eastern North Carolina territory. This is the perfect opportunity for the sales professional or technical seller interested in utilizing their skills in leadership and client relationship development to take over and expand the success of eGroup’s fastest growing market.
As an eGroup Account Executive, you will be the face of eGroup in the Eastern NC area in positioning client success with digital transformation professional and managed services. You will be supported directly in this role by an award-winning and talented team of sales development, marketing, sales engineers, sales operations, project managers, and professional and managed services personnel. You must be motivated and creative in identifying client opportunities, delivering exceptional customer service, and developing client and manufacturer relationships that focus on client success. An excellent opportunity for a sales professional who wants to “do more” and continue the growth in a fast-growing market that allows them to directly share in their own success.
We are looking for the best of the best to:
- Identify, develop, and grow client and technology partner relationships in the Mid-Atlantic around eGroup’s primary portfolio of solutions
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft 365
- Deliver client success through positioning and winning with eGroup portfolio of solutions as well as professional and managed services to support our clients
- eGroup Professional Services
- eGroup Managed Services
- Grow the eGroup Mid-Atlantic territory through the acquisition of new clients and the success and development of existing accounts
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to identify, develop, and close opportunities.
- Proven ability to develop relationships and work alongside eGroup’s partners
- Proven ability to position complex technology solutions, professional, and managed services
- Excellent communication, writing, organization, task prioritization, and customer service skills
- Able to communicate complicated technical issues, with effective presentation skills
- Self-motivated and flexible to work with little to no supervision
- Determined work attitude that delivers results, not effort
- Highly innovative and proactive
If you are interested in a high-performance role as a sales professional with a positive, “can-do” attitude who is interested in being on the front end and growing with eGroup’s expansion into the Mid-Atlantic market, we want to hear from you! Take our survey below and you will be contacted with next steps!