Account Executive– Mid-AtlanticJoin the eGroup Family
eGroup, a debt-free, privately owned, technology solutions provider with a 20-year proven history of delivering speed and certainty in the cloud and data center, is looking for a skilled and motivated Account Executive to grow eGroup’s existing presence in the Mid-Atlantic area. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced sales professional interested in utilizing their skills in leadership and client relationship development to accelerate and share in the success of eGroup’s fastest growing market.
As an eGroup Mid-Atlantic Account Executive, you will be the face of eGroup in the Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware area in positioning client success with private, public and hybrid cloud solutions. You will be supported directly in this role by an award-winning and talented team of business development, marketing, sales engineers, sales operations, project managers, and professional and managed services personnel. You must be motivated and creative in identifying client opportunities, delivering exceptional customer service, and developing client and manufacturer relationships that focus on client success. An excellent opportunity for an experienced sales professional who wants to “do more” and continue the growth in a fast-growing market that allows them to directly share in their own success.
We are looking for the best of the best to:
- Identify, develop, and grow client and technology partner relationships in the Mid-Atlantic around eGroup’s primary portfolio of solutions
- Public Cloud (Microsoft Azure)
- End User Productivity (Microsoft 365)
- Hyperconverged Data Center/Private Cloud (Nutanix)
- Enterprise Data Protection
- Enterprise Disaster Recovery
- End-User Computing
- Deliver client success through positioning and winning with eGroup portfolio of solutions as well as professional and managed services
- eGroup Professional Services
- eGroup Managed Services
- Grow the eGroup Mid-Atlantic territory through the acquisition of new clients and the success and development of existing accounts
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrated record of identifying, developing, and closing opportunities of data center, private/public/hybrid cloud, security and application solutions.
- Proven ability to work with eGroup partners in developing co-sell strategies that lead to joint client, partner, and eGroup success
- Proven ability to position complex technology solutions, professional and managed services
- Excellent communication, writing, organization, task prioritization, and customer service skills
- Able to communicate complicated technical issues, with effective presentation skills
- Self-motivated and flexible to work with little to no supervision
- Determined work attitude that delivers results, not effort
- Should be able to work as a team member and by themselves
- Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers
- Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure
- Highly innovative and proactive
If you are an experienced and motivated sales professional with a positive, “can-do” attitude who is interested in being on the frontend and growing with eGroup’s expansion into the Mid-Atlantic market, we want to hear from you! Take our survey below and you will be contacted with next steps!