eGroup Cloud Services Engineer
eGroup is looking for a seasoned and experienced Cloud Services Engineer to join our Carolinas-based team and help eGroup extend our delivery of solutions throughout the Carolinas.
The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of Cloud and Data Center technology and the Microsoft ecosystem and have demonstrated experience in Cloud, Office 365, Identity and Authentication and Microsoft Enterprise Applications. We are looking for someone who has a solid foundational understanding of Microsoft Solutions and a desire to work hard and learn fast while helping our clients succeed with their business goals.
You’ll be mentored and backed up by the eGroup team, our partners and our continual investment in market proven technologies and support resources. These “best of breed” technology offerings will position you for success in delivering sophisticated solutions to a growing set of customers with increasingly complex needs.
This position primarily focuses on consultation, design, implementation and support of Microsoft Solutions. That “special someone” who has always loved technology, has a passion for learning and loves interacting with people has found tremendous success at eGroup.
You will be customer facing, working directly with C-level, Directors, Managers and Administrators to understand the goals of an organization and deliver solutions that deliver results. You will have the opportunity to learn beyond your position, branching into new areas of technical and business interest as you craft your approach and methodology to delivering customer success.
This is an Experienced to Senior Level position. We are looking for the “best of the best” to:
- Have fun, work hard, and be recognized for your individual impact that contributes to team success
- Architect, Design, Implement and Support eGroup and partner products and solution offerings
- Work with customers and the eGroup team to develop comprehensive scopes of service that define the budget and outcomes for customer success
- Continually learn, share and execute on new ideas that help eGroup and our customers succeed
- Work with Project Managers to deliver on-time, on-budget, solutions to our clients
- Work with our clients directly and help them achieve their goals using your creativity, business and technical expertise
- Research and learn new technology to promote new lines of business for the eGroup team
- Work with eGroup customers to develop “Better, Faster, Less Expensive” solutions that produce recognizably valuable outcomes
Solutions eGroup Engineers work with regularly – Experience, or a burning desire to learn, is a must
- Cloud platform – Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google
- Cloud productivity – Microsoft Office 365
- Cloud Mobility and Security – Azure AD, Enterprise Mobility and Security
- Data Center – Storage, Network, Wireless and Compute
- Microsoft Server Technologies - Active Directory, DNS, Domain Management, ADFS, Exchange, SharePoint and SQL Server
- Backup and Recovery Solutions for Cloud and On-Premises – Veeam, Zerto, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup and others
- End User Computing – Citrix, VMware, Windows Desktop
- Server Management and Monitoring – Azure OMS, SCCM, SCOM, SolarWinds
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Friendly, positive, and engaging attitude!
- Certification in the areas of MCSE Cloud Platform, Data Center, Cloud Productivity, Collaboration and Content and/or AWS Certified Solution Architect preferred
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing customer success
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with a variety of audiences both large and small
- Prior work experience in consulting/architecture preferred
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Must be willing to work from home, work from the office, travel with periodic overnight stays as needed or wherever is most appropriate to achieve customer success
- Willingness to go above and beyond to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment
We are a fast-paced, exciting and results focused, culture that is made up of engaged team members that love working with people and delivering results. At eGroup, you will be empowered to be creative in how you meet your goals, how you stretch your capabilities and how you go about solving our client’s challenges. You will also be supported by some of the brightest and most talented Sales, Delivery and Operations team members in the business. The only limit to your growth will be what you can get done.