- This event has passed.
Nutanix Era Bootcamp
January 19 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Nutanix Technology Bootcamps are a great way to learn about the industry’s leading hyperconverged infrastructure solution.
In this hands-on lab environment, you will learn the fundamentals of Nutanix technology. Designed and delivered by Nutanix and eGroup Senior Engineers, Technology Bootcamps ensure a one-to-one personalized discussion. Our instructors will work with you to enhance your knowledge of how Nutanix products and solutions can deliver an optimized end-to-end database lifecycle management solution for your organization.
WED – JAN 19TH – 9AM-12 PM EST
In this session, we will cover how to:
– Quickly and easily deploy PostgresSQL on Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV) per Nutanix best practices with Nutanix Era.
– Leverage Nutanix Era’s enterprise-grade features, such as Time Machine, Cloning, and customization via APIs to reduce overhead for Infrastructure and Database Admins.
– Ensure uptime and minimize business impact by simplifying database availability via automation, repeatable deployment, and streamlining database patching.
– Secure applications and isolate databases with Nutanix Flow.
– Monitor performance and availability of Databases with Prism Pro.
*You will need your laptop to participate in hands-on demos.
As a THANK YOU for joining us, Nutanix will be providing qualifying attendees a lunch credit to…
Click below to read more on Nutanix recognizing eGroup as the 2021 Global Portfolio Champion of the Year at Nutanix’s .NEXT Digital Experience.
Click below to hear what our customers have to say about their experience with Nutanix!
eGroup Customer Success
eGroup resources presented themselves as an extension of our team. They refused to close the project until every last issue was resolved. Best Professional Service engagement I’ve ever experienced.
Investing in legacy three-tier infrastructure would’ve been a mistake – the transition to Nutanix HCI was seamless and has given our team time back to focus on the business.
Two of our engineers were spending well over half of their time just managing the hypervisor, instead of supporting our end users. Nutanix AHV was able to address the lack of stability, in addition to simplifying hypervisor management.
With the implementation of Nutanix, the IT Services group is able to deliver faster and more reliable services.