Microsoft XDR Solutions for Cyber Insurance Requirements for Non-Profits
Non-profits are not immune to spiking cyber insurance premiums and constant cyberattacks. In fact, funding constraints may keep associations from buying current tools and retaining a dedicated security staff.
It’s truly necessary to do more with less. One way is to use the security tools that you already own from Microsoft!
Join Microsoft and eGroup | Enabling Technologies for a discussion about how Microsoft’s tools can protect, detect, and respond to cyber incidents. You’ll take away ideas and lessons learned from others who are using Microsoft security tools in their organizations.
You will learn about:
· The expectations of insurers in 2023 and beyond
· Protecting identities using multifactor authentication and conditional access
· Securing Endpoints (including Mac and BYOD)
· Protecting donor and employee privacy and preventing data loss
· Detecting supply chain attacks like SolarWinds and log4j
You’ll take away practical steps from Microsoft security experts and a former non-profit CIO on how to improve the posture of your environment. Our panel welcomes your questions and input!
Click Here to Save Your Seat!