Nutanix Database-as-a-Service Bootcamp
NUTANIX DATABASE-AS-A-SERVICE AUTOMATES AND SIMPLIFIES DATABASE MANAGEMENT, BRINGING ONE-CLICK SIMPLICITY AND INVISIBLE OPERATIONS TO DATABASE PROVISIONING AND LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT (LCM).
Join Nutanix and eGroup in a hands-on lab environment where you will learn the fundamentals of Nutanix technology. Designed and delivered by Nutanix Senior Engineers and the eGroup team, Technology Bootcamps ensure a one-to-one personalized discussion.
Our instructors will work with you in this hands-on lab environment to enhance your knowledge of Nutanix Database-as-a-Service (Formerly Era).
In this session, we will cover how to:
- Quickly and easily deploy PostgresSQL on Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV) per Nutanix best practices with Nutanix Database as a Service (Era).
- Leverage Nutanix Database as a Service (Era) enterprise-grade features, such as Time Machine, Cloning, and customization via APIs to reduce infrastructure and database admins’ overhead.
- Ensure uptime and minimize business impact by simplifying database availability via automation, repeatable deployment, and streamlining database patching.
- Secure applications and isolate databases with Nutanix Flow.
- Monitor performance and availability of Databases with Prism Pro.
Register now to kick your data center strategy into high gear!
*Please Note* You will need your laptop to participate in hands-on demos. We will send out a meeting link and digital workbook link the week of the event.