HIGH-LEVEL OVERVIEW– SECURING TODAY’S UNIVERSITY & K-12 ON-PREMISES & CLOUD RESOURCES
Gain Peace of Mind Knowing Your On-Prem and Cloud Resources are Protected.
K-12 & University Session
Join Enabling Technologies’ CTO & VP of Strategy– Chris Stegh, and Microsoft’s Director of Cloud Solution Sales– Bill Hagen to learn how securing cloud systems and protecting valuable data doesn’t have to be difficult. Microsoft offers tools that can quickly assess and improve your security posture.
Spend a few minutes with Microsoft and Enabling for a high-level overview discussing how you can keep your organization safe using:
Defender For Cloud
(Formerly Azure Security Center)
- Protect workloads in Azure, on-prem, AWS, and Google Cloud
- Access Cloud posture of VEs, Databases, and containers
- Track compliance to regulatory standards and ISO frameworks
Defender for Cloud Apps
(Formerly Cloud App Security Center)
- Discover shadow IT apps in use
- Sanction/unsanctioned apps based on their security and policy
- Restrict uploads of org data to unsanctioned file sharing services