Microsoft Incentive FUNding- now available
Microsoft Cloud Incentive Funding
Microsoft funding is now available for the new FY21 Microsoft financial year.
This funding can be utilized to provide your team with educational workshops, proof of concept deployments and cloud migrations or modernization. Funding options have been made available to organizations in all stages of the journey to the cloud.
eGroup has leveraged these funds over the past 4+ years to provide nearly $1M in Microsoft funded services to help organizations take their first steps or expand their usage of the Microsoft cloud.
EXAMPLES OF RECENT OUTCOMES:
Education and Proof of Concepts
- Financial Institution: increased their security and redundancy by engaging in and Azure Governance and Design Workshop as well as a Cloud Disaster Recovery Proof of Concept with Zerto.
- Large commercial construction firm: increased their Identity Management and Security position through a cloud identity workshop and production implementation.
- Financial institution: explored extending their Citrix virtual desktops into Azure with a Azure Governance and Design Workshop as well as Citrix Cloud Proof of Concept
Accelerate Production Deployments with Confidence
- Government services organization: increased their security and redundancy by engaging in and Azure Governance and Design Workshop as well as a Cloud Disaster Recovery Proof of Concept with Zerto.
- Non-Profit institution: leveraged funding to conduct a best practices Azure design and migration to consolidate several line of business applications into a single Azure environment to lower costs and simplify security and management.
- Two leading corporate benefits providers: leveraged funding with Azure Governance and Design Workshops to educate their teams as well as establish a best practices environment for virtual desktops, development teams and production applications.
Reduced Costs and Increase Capability
- Law Firm: utilized funding to migrate and secure over 20TB of archive case data to Microsoft Azure to free space on their primary storage.
- Financial Services Non-Profit: achieved a PCI-compliant cloud environment for a critical business application while furthering their goal to reduce dependency on aging hardware.
get started today!
Don’t let roadblocks slow you down.
We focus on supporting your business so you can focus on running it.
Add experts without expanding your team.
Get on the road to recovery.
Bring the certainty, speed, and security your organization needs to stay up, running and results-driven. We’ll help you capture the agility that moves business forward.