eGroup is looking for a seasoned and experienced M365 Solution Architect to join our team and help eGroup extend our delivery of solutions nationwide. The Solutions Architect (SA) is a presales resource that leads the consultative discovery of the client’s business goals, objectives, and challenges, and then translates them into effective technology solutions within the M365 and extended eGroup portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem specific to the Microsoft 365 suite of products and have demonstrated experience in pre-sales activities to include solution development, Cloud, Office 365, Identity and Authentication, and Microsoft Enterprise Applications. We are looking for someone who has a solid understanding of Microsoft Solutions and a desire to work hard and learn fast while helping our clients succeed with their business goals.
The Solution Architect (SA) will play a key role in shaping the strategy and implementation of a customer’s Microsoft 365 (M365) Solution Strategy. The SA will work directly with business stakeholders, technology leadership, and delivery teams to understand the goals of an organization and design solutions that help an organization achieve digital transformation.
Position responsibilities include:
- Orchestrate discovery calls and drive strategic technology conversations with customers and their key stakeholders
- Developing relationships with strategic prospects and creatively engaging them in differentiated, value-added conversations that convert to opportunities and profitable wins.
- Designing and positioning services and technology solutions that draw upon the full scope of eGroup’s capabilities to address the business and technical needs of prospects and customers.
- Identifies new areas and business processes where Microsoft 365 Solution such as Exchange Online, OneDrive, Teams, Intune, and others can be leveraged and facilitates continual process improvement
- Delivering consultative and technical services as required to capitalize on revenue-generating opportunities, nurture customer relationships, and demonstrate eGroup’s credible expertise in our chosen solution areas.
- Creatively differentiating and promoting eGroup as the “go-to” provider for our chosen partners in Modern Workplace and Cloud Computing: Microsoft, Nutanix, Rubrik, Cohesity, Cisco, and Citrix.
- Work with Project Management to ensure an effective transition from the sales phase to the delivery phase and address exceptions that might arise during project execution.
- Participate in quarterly sales briefings to communicate the status of current opportunities and share insights that aid the sales process.
- Use eGroup’s social platforms, including but not limited to LinkedIn and Twitter, to build awareness of the company and its offerings, and engage with customers.
- Challenge customers using your skills, insight, and experience to guide clients toward solutions. You must be able to challenge their beliefs with well-researched, tailored insights, bringing in creative and business-savvy solutions that drive the sale and maximize outcomes.
- Maintain knowledge of eligible incentive programs that clients can utilize to engage eGroup.
- Participate in Microsoft planning sessions and support the internal team with upcoming relevant changes to be aware of to support the client.
- Lead and deliver workshops and envisioning sessions with clients and prospects to assist in education and positioning of solutions.
- Scope work and proposals for eGroup Portfolio solutions. In a hands-on role, you must be able to act under pressure and show wisdom and leadership, often for an audience of top-tier executives. This includes creating Statements of Work with work scope and deliverables, project costing, and other related activities.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Friendly, positive, and engaging attitude!
- 3+ years’ experience within the professional services/consulting industry (Microsoft Partner experience preferred)
- Experience working in vendor/client relationship within matrix management structure highly desirable
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing customer success
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with a variety of audiences both large and small
- Prior work experience in consulting/architecture preferred
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Must be willing to work from home, work from the office, travel with periodic overnight stays as needed or wherever is most appropriate to achieve customer success
- Willingness to go above and beyond to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment
We are a fast-paced, exciting and results focused, culture that is made up of engaged team members that love working with people and delivering results. At eGroup, you will be empowered to be creative in how you meet your goals, how you stretch your capabilities and how you go about solving our client’s challenges. You will also be supported by some of the brightest and most talented Sales, Delivery and Operations team members in the business. The only limit to your growth will be what you can get done.
Take our survey and you will be contacted by our CEO with next steps within 72 hours!