Marketing Development CoordinatorJoin the eGroup Family
eGroup is looking for a motivated, data-driven marketing professional to join our team and learn the eGroup story and IT industry. This is the perfect opportunity for an individual interested in a career and future with a growing organization.
The role of eGroup’s marketing department is to creatively address how eGroup will position and promote eGroup offerings in our target markets. The result of our marketing efforts is to build brand awareness, develop brand reputation, increase visibility of eGroup solutions, and to provide a strong flow of qualified leads to the sales development team.
As part of the marketing team your position would be to support all marketing efforts including:
- Managing and nurturing relationships with focus partner marketing teams
- Providing education about eGroup and our offerings
- Crafting and maintaining the eGroup image
- Managing public relations and marketing collateral (digital and print)
- Measuring the success of our marketing efforts towards goals
- Monitoring the success of campaigns
- Planning and Managing eGroup events (both virtual/in-person when necessary
Responsibilities could include:
- Driving key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs, and Opportunities.
- Strategizing improvements based on analysis of historical marketing data.
- Building and managing content that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Growing new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Optimizing our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Managing both on-site and off-site SEO for the company.
- Managing of organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Managing channel marketing communications (newsletters, webinars, product notifications, etc.).
- Tracking the efficiency of all channel marketing projects, and subsequently measure results with our partner marketers and channel managers.
- Building and managing the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.
- Create shareable content, run regular social promotions and campaigns, and track their success.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Work to minimize unsubscribes while increasing productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms.
- Optimize our marketing’s conversion paths and rates overall and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team
- Collaborate with team and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards,
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages and lead-generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in SEO/Digital marketing, and potential new channels and strategies
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1 to 3 years of previous inside sales or marketing experience preferred
- Experience in managing SEO/SEM, Social Media Marketing, Content Design/Strategy
- Experience in WordPress, and Hubspot Preferred.
- Excellent communication, writing, organization, task prioritization
- Self-motivated and flexible to work with little to no supervision
- Determined work attitude that delivers results, not effort
- Should be able to work as a team member and by themselves
- Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure
- Highly innovative and proactive
If you are an enthusiastic marketing professional with a positive, “can do” attitude, an eye for detail and design, and interested in an opportunity with rapid growth potential, then we want to hear from you! Take our survey below and you will be contacted with next steps!