eGroup, a technology solutions provider headquartered in Charleston, is looking for a motivated Project Manager to join our team, learn the eGroup story and manage key client projects on time, within budget. This is an excellent opportunity for the motivated and organized. As a representative of eGroup, you must demonstrate a positive attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
As an eGroup Project Manager, you’ll be a part of eGroup’s award-winning, highly-capable, and continually growing professional services delivery team. You must be motivated to provide excellent customer service, organized, work well in a team environment, and be self-reliant.
The right individual will ensure customer satisfaction throughout the project as all project objectives are met and delivered. This includes on-going schedule management, tracking engineering work, and ensuring follow up work is scheduled appropriately. You will also track and maintain the highest quality of service though surveys, and conference calls.
We are looking for the best of the best to:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Serve as a single point of contact for your project team
- Listen, communicate and work with resources varying in personalities and skill levels
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2 to 5 years Project Management experience
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Comfortable talking “Tech”
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- ConnectWise experience a plus
- PMP certification is a plus
If you are a motivated and organized professional who is interested in project management than we want to hear from you! Click “Apply Now” and send us your resume along with a note about why you’re fit for this position!