What would you say is your largest security vulnerability? In a recent study sponsored by MalwareBytes and Osterman Research, 31% of ransomware attacks were via links in email and 28% were due to attachments. That is 59% of attacks originate in email.
Traditional Anti-Virus and SPAM protection don’t go far enough to mitigate these risks.
Modern email security requires intelligent software that can identify:
- Abnormal User Behavior – Your users have patterns and most of the time, malware doesn’t follow that pattern. With machine learning, intelligent software can learn your patterns and identify, alert, and block behavior that doesn’t fit your users behavior.
- Advanced Attacks – Attacks rarely target a single entity. By understanding the operations of millions of users, advanced threat analysis software can detect and track attacks as they form. Giving them the ability to see when and where attacks are being staged and prevent them.
- The Right Alerts – Modern protection solutions need to be able to sift through the mountains of logs data, learn based on user actions, and present relevant data in useful manners that reduce “alert fatigue” and allow security teams to react appropriately to threats.
How can businesses get ahead of today’s threats with and easy to deploy, adopt and simple to manage solution? Take a look at the eGroup Modern Office Solution – Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection
Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection for Office 365 Email allows you to get ahead of threats by offering real time protection against known, unknown and sophisticated email based threats. Leveraging the power of the Cloud and Azure Machine Learning to analyze your email content, attachments, and patterns in real time to mitigate risks before the user can be affected. Some of the core features in addition to traditional antivirus and anti-SPAM are:
- Link Analysis – Azure ATP will analyze the links embedded within emails and the locations they navigate to in order to detect malicious links.
- Attachment Analysis – Azure ATP will analyze attachments for malicious behavior or viruses and block, warn, or allow attachments based on the threat levels and policies defined.
- Rich Reporting – Intelligent reporting that summarizes and allows security teams to investigate the details without sifting through the mountains of log data that can obscure pertinent details of the risk.
Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection is available as an add-on purchase for existing Office 365 customers and Exchange Online customers.
Interested in a demonstration or FREE Trial? Contact eGroup today and we can set one up for you so you can start understanding how eGroup Modern Office Solutions can provide the protection your business needs from advanced threats.