Microsoft XDR Solutions for Cyber Insurance Requirements for State & Local Government
Government agencies are not immune to spiking cyber insurance premiums and constant cyberattacks. In fact, funding constraints keep agencies from buying current tools and retaining a dedicated security staff. It’s truly necessary to do more with less. One way is to use the security tools that you already own from Microsoft.
Join Microsoft and eGroup | Enabling Technologies for a webinar panel about how Microsoft’s tools can protect, detect, and respond to cyber incidents. You’ll take away ideas and lessons learned from others who are using Microsoft security tools in their agencies.
You will learn about:
- The expectations of insurers in 2023 and beyond
- Managing and patching endpoints of the hybrid workforce
- Protecting identities using multifactor authentication and conditional access
- Meeting FISMA/EO requirements with data loss prevention tools
- Detecting supply chain attacks like SolarWinds and log4j
You’ll take away practical steps from MSFT security experts and a former CISO on how to improve the posture of your environment. The panel welcomes your questions and input!