Windows Zero Touch Deployment
Engage with eGroup | Enabling Technologies To Reduce Time And Streamline Your Processes
Modern desktop and device management is a much more efficient method of deploying new Windows desktop’s to your workforce without the need for traditional OS imaging and physically handling the hardware. Simply configure, license, deliver the desktop to the user, and sign-in. Windows Autopilot will take care of the rest by provisioning polices, profiles, and apps to the desktop and enabling the user to get to work almost immediately. Your organization will save an inordinate amount of time by streamlining the desktop provisioning process and can focus on the more important issues of the day.
How It Works
- Windows Autopilot configuration for up to 2 deployment profiles
- Azure AD custom branding
- Hardware ID registration with Deployment Service
- Deploy Microsoft 365 Apps through Intune deployment
- Up to 5 additional .msi, .appx, appxbundle, .msix, and .msixbundle LOB apps deployment
- Up to 5 Windows 10/11 device configuration Profiles
- Security, VPN, Wi-Fi, encryption, and others
- Up to 3 Windows 10/11 device compliance policies
- Up to 3 software update rings for Windows servicing
- Up to 4 hours Admin training
- Demo Autopilot Reset
- Up to 10 Windows 10/11 devices
eGroup | Enabling Technologies’ Organizational Change Management practice leverages a proven strategy for driving user adoption of Windows. The guided Windows adoption experience offers a combination of planning, communication, training, and reinforcement of user behaviors to optimize return on investment.
WHO WE PARTNER WITH
Learn More about eGroup | Enabling Technologies Windows Autopilot
Looking to streamline your desktop process and save more time with Windows Autopilot?
Contact one of our experts to learn more.